The international organization for standardization (ISO) is a global organization that works to provide standardization across an array of companies and products. Its main aim is to facilitate trade, but it focuses on process improvement, quality, and safety in several areas. Iso 27001 singapore is relevant to all industries at this time and age. One needs to prevent data theft and implement a sound management system to assure customers about their information security risk management.
What does ISO 27001 have to offer?
A company needs to go beyond technical expertise in their work and attend management excellence with ISO 27001:2013. It specifies the requirements for establishing, operating, reviewing, improving, maintaining, implementing, and monitoring a documented Information Security Management System within the context of the organization’s overall business risks. It specifies requirements for implementing security controls customized to the needs of individual organizations or part thereof. It is designed to ensure the selection of proportionate and adequate security controls which protect information assets and give confidence to interested parties.
What are the Advantages of ISO 27001?
The benefits are –
- It ensures that legal obligations are met.
- It gives a company a competitive edge by being a pioneer in the market.
- It also allows an organization to exceed technical expertise and attain management excellence.
- It gives skate holders confidence that their data is protected and the system is secured.
- It ensures that confidential information is kept secure.
For whom does this ISO 27001 be eligible?
ISO 27001: 2013 is the certification eligible for subsidies under the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) from Enterprise Singapore. However, there are a few essential qualifications needed for this EDG. An organization must –
- Be operating and registered in Singapore.
- It should be financially viable to start and complete the project.
- It should have a minimum of 30% local shareholders.
- Enterprise Singapore would assess these applications based on the project scope, service provider contempt competency, and project outcomes.
Where could one find the best ISO 27001 Consultant in Singapore?
CCIS is one of the trusted consultants in Singapore. It is an international group that provides independent training, auditing, and consulting of the management system on-time certifications of client organizations across industrial and commercial sectors in the region.
They conduct their consultancy services with due care and diligence as they uphold professionalism at work. They are the market leader in training, providing affordable training fees while offering the best quality training courses. They also provide various statutory or third-party audits such as ConSASS and WHS Audits for clients in various industries.